Spalding SD Tour X 12 Ball Pack – White in Details
|Age Range (Description)||Adult|
|Item Weight||16 Ounces|
|Number of Items||12|
|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||8.11 x 6.18 x 2.05 inches|
|Package Weight||0.64 Kilograms|
|Model Name||Spalding SD Tour X 12 Ball Pack – White|
|Included Components||12 Golf Balls|
The Spalding SD Tour X 3-piece urethane golf ball is designed for accuracy, high speed, long distance, and control. The SD Tour X ball’s all-new 344 dimple design features 80 percent coverage by large, shallow dimples to lower drag force for penetrating ball flight. Micro-dimples cover the remaining 20% for backspin control and flight stability. The new SD Tour X 3-pice urethane golf ball delivers an extremely high initial velocity with backspin control off the drive. The powerful high-intensity center core, combined with the enhanced mantle layer, deliver long distance performance in the irons. Tour-level blend TPU cover employs enhanced electrostatic ion TPU coating technology to deliver consistent performance and lofty backspin off wedges.
High ball speed for enhanced distance
Consistent spin & feel for both long & short shots.
Tour-Level Blend TPU Cover – Tour-Level, extra-soft cover. Highly responsive around green and long-lasting durability
344 Dimple Design – Consistent & accurate distance control and low drag force for penetrating ball flight.